*Student Proof = please provide a copy of your student ID, it MUST be sent together with your Registration Form (Junior delegate = enrolled in a Bachelor, Master or PhD program. Student fee does not apply for PostDoc programs)
**Includes lunches, coffee breaks and touristic tours. If the accompanying person wants to have the documentation of the congresses and assist in the conferences, must pay a full delegate fee. Abstract co-authors should pay regular fees.
***See our cancellation policy. In case you need to cancel your participation, we will send you by post all the materials of the conference and your works will be published in the e-books of the congress.
For papers to be included in the conference program and appear in the conference publications, at least one author must be registered by the early registration deadline and attend the conference to present the paper.
REGISTRATION FEE INCLUDES
- ACCESS TO ALL SESSIONS (oral and poster)*
- BRIEFCASE OR BACKPACK (with pen, paper notebook, lanyard, pen drive and other items)*
- PROGRAM OF THE CONGRESS (online)*
- ABSTRACTS BOOK IN PEN DRIVE*
- COMPLETE COMMUNICATIONS APPLICATION IN PEN DRIVE*
- COFFEE BREAKS
- SOCIAL/CULTURAL TOUR
- CLOSING COCKTAIL WITH CHAMBER MUSIC CONCERT
*Except for accompanying persons.
Authors attending the conference can publish:
- Up to 2 abstracts with one page each, published in an Electronic Book of Abstracts with ISBN.
- up to 2 Full Papers with 4-6 pages each, published in Electronic Proceedings with an independent ISSN.
- Full paper in a scientific journal associated with the conference – 8 to 12 pages recommended – see web page for details – revision process taken by the respective scientific journal as the usual peer-review process (after the Congress). In this case, the authors should not send the full paper that was referred to in the previous point.